Overview, Vision and Mission
Realizing the Covalent Chemistry HMP FKIP UNS that is synergistic, contributive, active, adaptive and dynamic as a forum for aspirations, advocates, and the development of interests and talents
- Optimizing the secretarial function as the center for administrative and institutional management of the Covalent Chemistry HMP FKIP UNS
- Optimizing transparent and accountable financial management and entrepreneurship of the Covalent Chemical HMP FKIP UNS
- Realizing the creation of a harmonious family atmosphere and increasing the professionalism of students of the Chemistry Education Study Program FKIP UNS
- Optimizing responsive and solution-based services, service, and advocacy for students of the Chemistry Education Study Program, FKIP UNS and the community
- Expanding collaborative relationships and creating a positive image of the Covalent Chemistry HMP FKIP UNS
- Optimizing the function of developing potential interests and talents to create a climate for students of the Chemistry Education Study Program, FKIP UNS, who are accomplished, creative, and innovative.